Pages

Monday, July 6, 2020

The brave knight’s 
By Daniel.c


Once upon a time there were two knights there name was Daniel, and Micah. They were friends. One day they were walking along the path and then they heard a princess cry for help. Daniel and Micah ran to help. When they got there, Daniel and Micah saw a tall tower and there was a princess in it. Suddenly Daniel and Micah saw a dragon. Daniel and Micah were so scared they started to run they ran and ran until the dragon could not run any more . Then the dragon fell asleep. Then Micah and Daniel heard a small voice saying thank you.

THE END   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post