Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

first post blog hop 1


Once there was an evil bad guy called Megadoom.
Megadoom wanted to take over the world. he could of done it if
the SUPER SQUAD hadn't come  to stop
him. the name of the Super Squad team members were
power - up mr. muscles sally zoom captain radical boom
boxer gold star. Megadoom had lasers he
was blinding them with science but lucky for them
they had sun glasses Megadoom said who wears
sunglasses at night. then sally zoom find the cord to the lasers.     

6 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,
    This is an exciting story. Your Super Squad characters sound very exciting. When you write Chapter Two could you tell us what they look like and what their powers are??
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel
    what an action packed story for your first blog comment.
    I love the names that you called your squad.
    I am so glad they had sunglasses on to save them from the lasers.
    What is going happen next??

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job daniel. from Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Daniel I love Love Love your story you did a awesome job. Kapai.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daniel,
    Wow what an exciting story that you have written. The names of your characters are very creative. Can't wait to hear more of your story :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post