Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Why every school should be free




We are now in a world where taxes are rising and bills are increasing, so to pull together money is getting harder. With prices of things surging, the use of education is increasing because how are our future buyers gonna be able to pay without proper education, but is there enough money to pay? School is an important part of children's lives and we need to make sure that it stays with us forever. Here are some reasons why schools should be free.



Not everybody will be able to pay their bills with school fees waiting for them as well. People are poor and their parents don't have enough money to pay school fees. some children will not get an education.

And when they grow up they will not get a job easily. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post