Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

dragon school



             Dragon school       
Once upon a time there was a dragon whose name was
Smoke. It was his first day at school and he was feeling shy.
He wanted to stay at home and not go to school for the whole
\ year then his dad interrupted his thoughts. Smoke dad said
wake up you're going to be late for your first day at school.
Smoke got out of bed. ate breakfast. and scurried into the
school bus. When Smoke arrived there were sign on the class
door that had numbers on them. Then Smoke went to class
eight and his teacher greeted him. His desk mate was called
Fiery. At playtime Fiery introduced Smoke 
to his other friends.        

THE END  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel, I love your dragon school writing. You have thought of some cool names for your dragons. I can't wait to read the next chapter to find out what happens next.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mrs Roach, I am looking forward to hearing more of the story - great name choices!
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post