Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The story about a little girl who fell in a hole

The story about a little girl who feel in a hole 
Once upon a time there was a little girl and                                                                                                                      she was called Millie. She was a happy girl. One day she was walking down the forest path looking at deers and rabbits jumping and running around.  then she fell into a hole in that hole she saw a door and it had some writing on it . whoever answers this password and gets it right the door will open. she said the password right and the door opened in that door minions  were living there . they fought Earth was alien world and minions world was cool and people were weird and minions were cool 
The end.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,
    Wow what excitement you have created in your story. I really like the part about a magical door, and having to guess the password so it opened. I wonder what the pass word might haven been. How would you feel if you fell down a hole?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel,
    I like the way you turned the worlds around and Earth was the Alien land. I wonder if she will stay in the Minion land.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daniel,
    I really enjoyed your story! I like the way you started with the character going for a walk in the forest and then your imagination took over with the secret door to a new world. I wonder what is going to happen to Millie next? Have you been going for any walks?
    Rachel.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post