Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The prince who wanted a Princess 
Once upon a time there was a Prince he really really wanted a Princess .  He looked far and wide . He saw lots of Princesses. They were beautiful but  they were just not the right one . Until one day the King and Queen and Prince heard a knock on the door it was a  Princess she had nowhere to sleep. The Queen said she heard a BIG rain was coming so she let the Princess sleep in the castle. but before she went   to bed the Queen tested the Princess to see if she was a real Princess so the Queen put a pea in the bed . at night the Princess couldn't sleep. In the morning the Princess told the Queen that she couldn't sleep . then  .The Queen said that the Princess was a real Princess. And one day the Prince asked the Princess to marry him 

The end

3 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,
    This is what I call a cliff hanger. You have left us at the edge of the cliff wondering what is going to happen next.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel, it's Gus here. This is very cool!!! When did you do it? Make more of these!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post